Monday, April 27, 2015

Where did she go?

I have always wanted to be forgiving , I see people and

 wonder, how do they do it?

I have a sister that I haven't talked to in over a year

 because when we were little she was the worst to me,

 she hurt me so bad mentally that I could never forgive her.

 Eventhough I had so much pressure coming from my mother

to talk to her I wouldnt budge because I knew she didnt understand

what was going on and I never cared enough to tell her because

I didn't even want to think about her. My mother said

she was changing But having to live with her I saw she was

faking everything I could see she didnt Care for her family

She wanted to get as far away as possible. Eventough my parents

Gave everything they could to her to pursue a new future she took

Advantage of that. A year after she left rehab she started to distant

 herself from her family she didnt come home she didnt talk to anyone

Until one day she just left, I could hear creaking her coming in some

nights, until one day the the creaking stopped and we never heard from

her again. Eventhough she was gone and my mother said she wouldn't

 take her back I knew she was heartbroken because she had finally done,

 it she had finally left.

No comments:

Post a Comment