Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Reading Evaluation

1. my reading goal was to read 16 books by the end of the year even though I only read 13 I was still pretty close and read way more than ever before. I feel like I did meet it because again I read this year more than any other year.

2.  jumping off swings
the giver
blackmailed merger
where she went
extremely loud & incredibly close
Sarah's key
Enrique's journey
dreamland - abandoned
room
Eleanor & park
wonder - abandoned
slammed
point of retreat

3. the book that I enjoyed the most Sarah's key because I love books that contain to history and that story was such an eye opener to so many things that were going on in that time period.

4. one of the hardest books I read was extremely loud & incredibly close just because it had some hard vocabulary and the story line to me was hard to follow.

5.   I believe in the past year my greatest strength has been keeping up with my reading.

6.  I still need to improve in the aspect of vocabulary because everywhere I read I see vocabulary that I don't recognize, so it would help to explore more of that.

7. I believe the reading conferences helped a lot because it made me understand what I should be reading and what I should be thinking about,  I Believe it would help to do them more often.

8.  I believe reading more this year has actually helped me stay more focused in my classes because it's something that requires a lot of attention and doing that more often I believe has helped improve in school.

Sarah's key 

No comments:

Post a Comment