Monday, October 27, 2014

My reading life

http://youtu.be/tjTqGW2Ewso 

My sophmore year I read for the beggining of the year about five books but two were because I had to read them for my english class, when I started to have more work from my classes I read less and less from what I used to. This year since we have to read everyday for english I have read more and more than I imagined that I could read, so far I have finished four books and have many more books that I'm already planning to read. So far i have read jumping off swings, the giver, blackmailed merger, where she went and am currently reading extremely loud & and incredibly close.

 I have learned that myself as a reader am incredibly passionate when it comes to a book that intrsests me, I actually have an author that I enjoy reading because she writes romances, and those are some of the main books that I read mostly I like to read Sarah Dessen. Right now the most difficult book I've read would have to be extremely loud & incredibly close just because Jonathan safran foer writes it in a way that is difficult to understand and he has one person speaking one chapter and another in the next.

 I usually read whenever I find the time to with my busy schedule, I read during school in class whenever my teacher gives us time, during lunch, and when I get home I usually read before I go to sleep. I would have to keep up with my reading every week to keep up with any work that might go with it. I believe I still need to find more time to read, because after school I usually have to go to work. This year I would like to read more books than last year and learn how to read even harder books than im used to.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute photo of you! Your trailer is pretty nice, too. I wish you would have charged your audience to read the book though, and you only mention the title at the very beginning.

    You evaluate your reading life fine, but you've got a ton of errors that detract from your message. Be sure to proofread. It shows a lack of respect to your reader when you are so careless with your writing rules.

    Keep reading! Your skills will improve as you do.
    3

    ReplyDelete